Meeting Your Training Needs
All organisations that use SCM Europe training will be asked to complete a training needs analysis whereby we can work collaboratively to ensure the training agreed upon is directly related and proportional to the needs of the individuals within the setting. This may be social care, education or health for example. We will only teach the level of training identified to meet the needs of the individuals, with the guiding principle of using the least restrictive alternative.
The training needs analysis will also identify required policies which must be in place prior to any agreement being reached. Again, this is to ensure a high standard of care and support is being offered whilst supporting individuals who may become distressed, as well as the staff supporting them.
What will be included, but not limited to, in the Training Needs Analysis:
- How many staff require training?
- What is the role breakdown of the staff?
- Service user specific characteristics: include, but not limited to, cultural heritage, age, diagnosis and trauma experiences
- Policies & guidance required to support training
- Duty of Candour
- Trainer first aid / life support training
- Person-centred support plans
All data held by SCME Europe will be subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
A training proposal will be provided and agreed prior to any training being delivered.