Training can be tailored to suit organisational requirements which are determined by a training needs analysis.
SCME provides the following training courses: -
- Initial Training (full curriculum) (4 days)
- Refresher Training (2 days)
- Initial Training (no physical component) (2 days)
- Refresher Training (no physical component) (1 Day)
- Training of Trainers (5 days)
- Rationale for Training (Safety, Reality, Liability & Professionalism and creating and maintaining a culture of care)
- Understanding Behaviour
- Identify and Understand the Behaviours of Concern
- Prevention Strategies
- De-escalation Strategies
- Emergency Safety Interventions
- Function Based Personal Support Planning
- After Incidents Procedures
SCME training is delivered by qualified professionals and is:
Diverse – ranging from initial training, refresher courses or tailored programmes.
Bespoke – training is customised to meet the needs of the organisation which is identified through a training needs analysis.
Designed for busy schedules – training is delivered when it’s convenient, whether this is an in-service day, a twilight session (4-8pm), weekend or other suitable time.
Delivered on or off-site – programme delivery can be at the place of work or at our training facility.